Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT) is pleased to welcome all new CIFS students to the “Orientation Week 2019” on September 9.
Orientation Week is a great opportunity for fresh students to learn more about the University and their upcoming study life at WIUT. Orientation Week is compulsory to participate.
During the week freshmen will:
- have a welcoming from the University Administration;
- learn about the regulations and assessment methods at WIUT;
- learn more about the CIFS course;
- have a tour around WIUT campus;
- be introduced to the Students Union, School of Volunteers, Student Support and Career Departments;
- participate in orientation sessions with CIFS mentors;
- familiarize themselves with the Learning and IT resources, Sports and other campus facilities;
- participate in group activities including sports and creative games.
The Orientation week sessions will be held in two shifts – morning and afternoon.
You are welcome to check your group allocation which was made based on your full name. The list is posted on announcement boards at the main entrance (Istiqbol building). Orientation week will take place in the morning and afternoon slots.
Groups 3CIFS1 to 3CIFS25 – are assigned a morning slot. They should be at ATB entrance (next to Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies) at 9.00 a.m. on September 9th
Groups from 3CIFS26-3CIFS50 - are assigned an afternoon shift. They should be at ATB entrance (next to Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies) at 1.00 p.m. on September 9th
Make sure to check which shift you are assigned!
Please note that you can attend the Orientation only with the group you have been assigned. Bring your passport with you.